EntertainmentMiscellaneousSliderTourism and TravelUnited Arab Emirates

Dubai Safari Attracts More Than 100,000 Visitors Since Its Soft Opening

Dubai – Masaader News

Dubai Safari, home to the most diverse array of animals in the country, today announced that since opening its doors to the public last week, the number of visitors to the park has crossed the 100,000 mark. Continuing with its commitment to provide visitors of all ages a seamless and unique experience, effective Thursday, 21 December, entrance to Dubai Safari will be ticketed.

“Starting Thursday, Dubai Safari will introduce its entry fee for all visitors, having reached its goal of 100,000 visitors during the soft opening period. We expect to welcome two million visitors during the park’s first year of operation”, said Eng. Hussain Nasser Lootah, Director General of Dubai Municipality.

He added: “The response from the public was overwhelming and during this testing phase it gave us the opportunity to monitor and assess the overall operations of the park while also gathering valuable feedback from visitors about their experience. This will contribute immensely towards further enhancing the overall offering of Dubai Safari.”

The Department of Customer and Partners Relations at Dubai Municipality surveyed visitors about their experience and perception of the various offerings of the park including the animal enclosures and the recreational areas. The efforts of Dubai Municipality in ensuring that the highest standards and best global practices in relation to animal care and safety are implemented at Dubai Safari, were highly appreciated and commended by the visitors.

Mohammed Mubarak Al Mutaiwei, Assistant Director-General for Communication and Community Sector and official spokesperson of Dubai Municipality, said: “Conducted with approximately 50,000 visitors to Dubai Safari, the survey found that the ethnicities of the visitors comprised of 39% Arabs, 29% Asians, 23% Emiratis and 9% Europeans. Males accounted for 64% of the visitors while females accounted for the remaining 36%. In terms of age, a majority, 54% were between the ages 30-40, while 25% were between the ages 19-29, 13% were between the ages 41-51, 6% were below 18 years, and 2% were 51 years or older.”

Dubai Safari is open daily from 9 am to 5 pm including all public holidays and is located in Al Warqaa 5 district across Dubai’s Dragon Mart off the Dubai-Hatta Highway. There are different tickets available to the public at Dubai Safari, one of which is the Safari Park ticket; where visitors get access to Dubai safari Park including the Arabian village, African village, Asian village, and Alwadi except the Safari Village, and costs AED 20 for Children and AED 50 for Adults. The ticket, the Combo Ticket, gives visitors access to Dubai safari Park, Arabian Village, African Village, Asian Village, Alwadi and Safari Village, and costs AED 30 for Children and AED 85 for Adults. Furthermore, senior citizens and children under the age of three will enter Dubai Safari for free, while people of determination will also get free admission as well as have their own gate with wheelchairs available if needed.

Focus Keywords

#Dubai Masaader News  #UAE  #Entertainment Masaader News  #Tourism and Travel Masaader News

Back to top button
Close